Dr Leather Leather Wipes 40 wipe tub is engineered specifically with modern day leather finishing techniques in mind..
Most leather cleaning products generally offer two products that work in synergy a leather cleaner and a leather conditioner.
Using Dr Leather wipes, you avoid this inconvenience by using a single all in one product with a genuine polymer formulation specific to the modern day leather coatings, and which specifically avoids the use of any silicone based materials.
Supplied in a plastic, resealable tub, containing 40 wipes.
With years of experience supplying chemicals to tanneries and solving leather manufacturing problems we can now offer this knowledge to commercial, industrial and retail customers to clean and maintain their leather upholstery. The Leather Wipes product has been engineered specifically with modern day leather finishing techniques in mind. We should state right from this point though that they are not suited to suede or nubuck leathers.
A lot of other companies today offering leather cleaning solutions typically offer two products that work in synergy, being (i) a leather cleaner and (ii) a leather conditioner. The hassle of applying the cleaner, with a special cloth, allowing time for the cleaner to work, before it can be cleaned off which is then rewarded by the rather odd fact that you have to recondition the leather in a secondary stage is really rather old school. In truth this situation is completely unnecessary in this day and age, particularly with modern day leathers. It really would appear to be a ploy by certain companies to sell twice as much product!!!! For this reason the wipes are clearly a winner.
* Not suited to suede or nubuck leathers
* Cleans car leather, 3 piece suites, jackets and hand bags etc
* No polishing off is required, the leather will be left soft and original, without a sticky or shiny finish,
* A single all in one product with a genuine polymer formulation specific to the modern day leather coatings, and which specifically avoids the use of any silicone based materials.
* Cleans the all-important coating of the leather
* pH neutral formulation